- November 2010 marks the historic gathering in Laos to celebrate and plan for the worldwide ban on cluster bombs at the Convention on Cluster Munitions First Meeting of State Parties. As a result of U.S. bombs dropped during the Vietnam-era, Laos is the most bombed country per capita – and this convention is our chance to send a message of hope to the people of Laos for a future free of bombs. Legacies of War is working with artists and organizers in the U.S. to develop the Tapestry of Hope, a collection of art pieces from people from across the nation, to install in Vientiane during the Meeting.
Search our site
- Khe-Yo Executive Chef Soulayphet “Phet” Schwader" -LaoNow Partner & Featured Chef's Panel guest Schwader grew up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Manivone Nonthaveth is a Lao American is a multi-talented filmmaker, writer, and visual artist working in various m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Flashback Friday!!!! instagram.com/p/BntgIhHl6YS/… 1 week ago
- Don't wait last minute to book your stay for the event, START NOW!! Westgate Hotel in Midtown is offering a specia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Kulap Vilaysack is an American director, writer and actress. She is best known as the creator and showrunner of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago